On 27 August 2001, the Commonwealth Government responded to the Senate Order issued on 20 June 2001, and the subsequent amendments of June 2002 and June 2003. The Senate Order requires the AFP to provide the list of contracts below that indicate:
- each contract entered into by the department which has not been fully performed or which has been entered into in the previous 12 months, and which provides for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more
- the contractor, the subject matter of each contract, and start and anticipated end date
- the value of the contract
- whether each such contract contains provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality: of any of its provisions, or whether any provisions of the contract are regarded by the parties as confidential, and a statement of reasons for confidentiality
- a detailed estimate of the cost of complying with this Order, and a statement of the method used to make the estimate.
List of contracts