* Meet past graduates by clicking on their silhouette image above, then watch their video by clicking on the play button.
Graduated from Uni?
If you are a university graduate, with a minimum three year degree, then the AFP Graduate Program might be for you.
About the program
Candidates who are successful in the 2014 AFP Graduate Program will begin with the AFP in February 2014. The program will run for a 12 month period and is targeted to meeting the requirements of specific business areas which have identified the benefits and value of employing a Graduate and to developing the graduate's skills within their business area.
The AFP Graduate Program will comprise of the following components:
- Induction Program;
- Graduate Support Program;
- Monthly Discussion Groups;
- Meetings with Senior Executive Staff;
- Learning and Development opportunities; and
- Minimum of three work rotations across the organisation.
As an AFP Graduate you will be tasked with various project work, working within a team on each rotation. This is done to enable you to gain a better understanding of the organisation and the tasks that each section/area is responsible for. Each business area has its own unique requirements of a graduate, please refer to the application pack for more information about the business areas.
Why the AFP?
Why choose a career at the AFP? To gain a broader understanding of our organisation, culture, career opportunities, pay and conditions, more information can be accessed via the following links:
View more information on the program and details on how to apply