Applicants must be able to meet our eligibility requirements which take place at various stages throughout the recruitment process.
To apply you need to:
- be over 18 years old
- be an Australian citizen
- meet our character standards.
If you progress through the recruitment process you'll be asked to:
- complete the Employment Suitability Questionnaire (including providing your traffic history)
- obtain a security clearance, including a national police check
- provide evidence you've had 2 primary doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- undergo mandatory drug testing and provide your fingerprints.
If you can't meet these requirements, your application won't progress further.
Read all information provided for each application you submit to ensure you meet the required deadlines. If you miss the deadline or provide incomplete documentation, your application may not progress.
Check your email inbox regularly because this is our main form of communication. Make sure you check your junk or spam folder.