Types of roles
We are always looking for people with specialised skills and experience to help us keep Australia and Australians safe.
- investigative assistants support our investigators tackling serious, complex, national and international organised crime
- intelligence analysts support operational work by giving us a single picture of criminal threats and harm to help us make crucial decisions
- cybercrime analysts help us defend against criminals using the online space to commit offences
- forensic accountants to help us follow money trails.
Support roles are vital to our frontline operations. They include roles in corporate services, such as:
- property management
- human resources
Some specific support roles include:
- human resources officers – provide advice, guidance and support in line with our human resource policies and programs
- psychologists – provide professional psychological and mental health services to our employees
- health and fitness professionals – deliver training to improve the health and wellbeing of all our staff
- logistics officers – ensure our operations have the goods and services needed for success
- media liaison officers – work with the media and wider community, and respond to questions from journalists.